Using the resources of the www.geoportal.gov.pl website means that you accept these Regulations without restrictions or reservations.
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions of operation and use of the www.geoportal.gov.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Website), including in particular the rights and obligations of the Service Users and the Administrator.
- The provisions of the Regulations constitute the sole basis for the above rights and obligations, except for the circumstances governed by the applicable law.
- The Website within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, Item 1204 as amended) is Surveyor General of Poland).
- The Website publishes public and publicly available information.
- The Website provides the possibility of searching for information and combining information from the resources of different suppliers into a coherent whole and presenting it in graphic form.
- Information displayed on the Website is for illustrative purposes only and may not be treated as an official document. It may not serve as a basis for any administrative or official actions.
- Information published on the Website in accordance with Article 4(2) of the Act on Copyright and related Rights (Journal of Laws of 1994, Item 83, as amended) shall not be subject to the protection afforded by this Act.
- Any materials originating from the Website may be published provided that the source is indicated.
- The Administrator of the Website shall not be responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the data provided therein.
- The Users shall be liable for the use of any information published on the Website.
- The Administrator of the Website shall not be liable for any disruptions to the operation of the IT system resulting from unauthorised actions of users, force majeure or interference of third parties.
- The Regulations enter into effect on 26 August 2019.
- The Administrator reserves the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations at any time and without the obligation to provide a rationale.
- The Administrator reserves the right not to recognise a complaint if it results from the lack of knowledge of these Regulations or the provisions of applicable law.
- The Administrator shall not be liable for any damage resulting from incorrect information provided via the Website. Liability for lost profits is excluded.
- A User using the Website represents that he or she has read the Regulations of the Website and accepts their terms.
Consent to personal data processing
The use of the www.geoportal.gov.pl website, including the provision of personal data in connection with sending submissions or comments to the addresses indicated in the CONTACT tab is tantamount to the consent to processing of such personal data in order to ensure appropriate operation of the www.geoportal.gov.pl website, including in particular for the purposes of processing the submissions and comments.
GDPR – Compliance with the information obligation
The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data (GDPR) entered into effect as of 25 May 2018.
Therefore, we would like to inform you that we process the data in accordance with the above mentioned Regulation.